The types of personal information we may collect includes:
– your name;
– images of you;
– your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
– your demographic information, such as postcode;
– preferences and opinions, including information provided through customer surveys;
– additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
– any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
– to contact and communicate with you;
– for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
– for analytics, market research and business development, including website development;
– to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
– for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services;
– to send you promotional information from third parties we believe may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
– our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
– our existing or potential agents or business partners;
– sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
– third party service providers, for the purpose of providing services, information and marketing to customers;
– anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
– credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
– courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
– third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
For any questions or notices, please contact us at:
The Reading Cubby Pty Ltd t/a Little Mess Makers
PO Box 3176
Asquith, NSW 2077
Phone: 0431 202 403
Last update: 3 November 2018